This is a popular parenting programme for anyone raising children. We welcome parents and carers from all backgrounds who would like to work on their parenting skills and build positive relationships with their children.
SFSC runs for three hours a week for 12 weeks. Some groups provide free childcare and refreshments. There is also an introductory session where you can find out more. Just come along, bring a friend or partner if you prefer, and see if it’s for you!
The course will help you to:
• Build positive family relationships
• Manage anger and stress
• Implement effective discipline strategies
• Gain confidence and communication skills
• Understand your child’s development
• Recognise and value your family and cultural traditions
• Meet others and share ideas
All groups end with a celebration.
You will receive a certificate and a parent manual.